Thursday, May 23, 2013

Delicious Tropical Salad Recipe


Instead of having my regular homemade salad, I opted to try something new today. It was sunny out even though the weather said it would rain and I had a few hours to spend before picking up Matthew, my baby brother, so I said why not?! I had all these ingredients on hand and combined them together. To my delight, they worked pretty well together and I had myself a very savory salad lunch! 

Delicious Semi-Tropical Salad Recipe

Creates one serving. 

Ingredients:

1 handful of spinach
1/2 avocado
1/3 cup cubed ripe mangoes
1/2 orange bell pepper
2-3 tbsp of Homemade Vinaigrette (will post a recipe sometime soon)

Steps:

1. Thoroughly wash the bell pepper and spinach, and rinse the mango and avocado
2. Chop the ingredients into cubes or pieces of your desired size
3. Assemble onto a dish
4. Drizzle the Homemade Vinaigrette on top.
5. Eat !!!

This is a super easy and quick meal that is also delicious. It takes only a few ingredients and half an hour max to wash, prep, chop, and assemble. If you try this recipe or have any other comments, please leave them below! :)




2 comments:

  1. it looks delicious! i might try this! thank you for the recipe. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yu are very welcome !:) thank you for stopping by!

      Delete